Himmelrich Associates, Inc., 2018
Founded in 1919, The Parker Metal Decorating Company was a pioneer of technical innovations in the metal lithography industry. Designs stamped on metal sheets became an essential component of Baltimore’s booming canning industry. The company was even responsible for the printing of the original Old Bay tin can. Parker Metal closed its doors in 1994, and the 50,000 square foot facility was recently transformed into commercial offices and event space. We designed new signage for the historic building inspired by its legacy.